Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Baked Whitefish with Dill and Tomato Cucumber Relish
- Barbados Stew
- Bearnaise Sauce (made with white wine vinegar)
- Braised Red Cabbage with Raisins
- Carrots and Olives a la Grecque
- Chicken in Hell's Fire
- Cock-A-Leekie Soup
- Cucumber Salad with Limes, Garlic, and Chilies
- Drunken Pinto Bean Soup
- Greek Salad (Classic)
- Halibut Soup
- Homemade Horseradish Sauce Piedmont-Style
- Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
- Honey-Roasted Duck Breast
- Horseradish and Apples Salad
- Hot and Sour Soup Version-01
- Irish Crab Salad
- Jugged Vegetables
- Knockferry Red Cabbage
- Orange Roughy with Kiwi-Orange Sauce
- Pasta Salad with Oranges (Insalata di Penne con Mozzarella ed Arancia)
- Pickled Fish
- Pork and Brussels Sprouts Ragout
- Pork Chops, Molise Style
- Rock Lobster Salad
- Shrimp Remoulade
- Texas Chili
- Tortiglioni Pasta with Carrots (Tortiglioni alle carote )
- Vegetables a la Grecque #1
- Vito's "Cole Slaw"
- Watercress-Endive Salad
- White Stock
- Yukon Gold Potato Salad with Smoked Bacon
Other products you may like:
Italian White Wine Vinegar
Another winner from Claudio, made from the Moscato grape this sweet white wine makes this a lovely white wine vinegar.
From the vineyards of Gigi and Claudio Rosso, a white wine vinegar made from Moscato Del Piemonte. This sweet white wine makes a vinegar with both character and elegance. 17oz.(500ml). Imported from Italy.
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
by Gerry Lantto (Golden Valley, MN)
Light and delicious. Made the best vinigarette.
February 01, 2012
by Joan Tuttle (Battle Creek, MI)
love this white wine vinegar--so mellow yet so superb--recommend to all
October 16, 2011
by gregory fraley (austell, GA)
this is very pleasing