Free Shipping for Orders over $100!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Avocado Salad
- Baked Red Snapper Veracruzana
- Baked Salmon Fillets
- Baked Stuffed Zucchini
- Black Bean and Goat Cheese Nachos
- Black Bean Pate
- Broad Bean (Fava Bean) Soup
- Cajun's Delight Dry Rub
- Catering Chef David Lowery's Dry Rub
- Cheddar-Baked Tomatoes
- Crayfish Tail Salad
- Fiesta Mexicana Dry Rub
- Fish with Vegetables and Yogurt Sauce
- Garlic Soup (Sopa de Ajo)
- Greek Salad (Classic)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Braised Aromatic Vegetables and Olives
- Healthy Cajun Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Heart O' Texas Dry Rub
- Iceberg Lettuce Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- Macho Nachos
- Marinated Mushrooms (Champinones en Escabeche)
- Marinated Steak Royale
- Mushroom Sauce
- Onions in Herbs and Wine
- Open-faced Turkey Tamales
- Pasta alla Puttanesca
- Perfect Pizza
- Pork Loin in Pastry (Empanada de Loma)
- Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
- Ravioli with Vegetable Sauce
- Salsa Verde
- Savory Oven Baked Potatoes
- Spicy Bean and Burrito Bake
- Summer Salad with Rice, Avocado, Mozzarella Cheese and Porcini Mushrooms (Insalta estiva di riso, avocado, mozzarella e funghi)
- Texas Chili
- Tortiglioni Pasta with Carrots (Tortiglioni alle carote )
- Yukon Gold Potato Salad with Smoked Bacon
Sicilian Green Oregano
Out of stock.
Italy's signature spice oregano is a mainstay on... pizza, artichokes, chicken fish, lamb, pork, rabbit, sausage...
Oregano is considered Italy's signature spice and this selection, grown in Sicily, is considered the world's best.
Similar to marjoram, but more pungent and not as sweet, oregano is the mainstay of many Italian recipes such as pizza.
The light, spicy taste gives a pleasant aroma to artichokes, beans, chicken, eggplant, fish, lamb, mushrooms, pasta, peppers, pizza, pork, potaoes, rabbit, sausages, tomatoes, veal, and zucchini.
2oz jar, Imported
(Herbs and Spices)
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
by FERNANDO OJEA (CHICAGO, IL)
February 15, 2009
by Sean Evans (Dayton, OH)
We love every spice that we have received from Avanti especially everything from the Gusti Vegetali line up. You can not go wrong with any of these spices.
February 09, 2009
I didn't care for this spice. It tasted stale, and had an unusual taste to it. It tasted more like a marjoram than oregano.