Free Shipping for Orders over $100!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Almond-Spinach Quiche
- Armenian Eggplant
- Baked Salmon Fillets
- Banana-Sausage Dinner
- Bayou Fried Catfish
- Beef Burgundy (Boeuf Bourguignon)
- Beef Stock
- Bermuda Fish Chowder
- Bordelaise Sauce/Brown Sauce Base
- Braised Artichokes
- Braised Veal Shanks (Ossobuco)
- Broiled Chicken with Hunter's Sauce (a la Chasseur)
- Brown Poultry Stock
- Cajun's Delight Dry Rub
- Calamari Provencale
- Chicken and Ham Jambalaya
- Chicken and Sausage Creole
- Chicken in Chambourcin ( Red Wine )
- Cock-A-Leekie Soup
- Coffee Baked Beans
- Cold Grilled Catfish Salad with Rasberry Dressing
- Cold Grilled Salmon Salad
- Cottage Cheese Herb Spread
- Danish Pea Soup
- Drunken Pinto Bean Soup
- Edith's Grillades
- Farmhouse Chicken Stew
- Fish Stock (Fumet)
- French Onion Soup Gratineed
- Garlic Soup (Sopa de Ajo)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Braised Aromatic Vegetables and Olives
- Heart O' Texas Dry Rub
- Herb-coated Monkfish
- Herbed Croutons
- Kugelhopf Surprise
- Marinated Mushrooms (Champinones en Escabeche)
- Marinated Steak Royale
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Mussels Simmered with Thyme
- Okra Gumbo with Shrimp, Sausage and Ham
- Onions in Herbs and Wine
- Open-faced Turkey Tamales
- Orange Pot Roast
- Oven Poached Stuffed Salmon
- Pears with Hot Mushrooms
- Perfect Pizza
- Polenta and Salt Cod (polenta e Baccala)
- Rabbit Pâté in Grape Leaves
- Rabbit Stewed in Cider
- Risotto with Wild Mushrooms
- Roasted New Potatoes with Lemon
- Sailboat Style Tortellini Pasta Stuffed with Veal (Tortellini di Vitello)
- Shrimp-Stuffed Baked Edam
- Spinach Salad
- Tennessee Valley Pate with Fruit and Green Peppercorns
- Three Color (Tricolore) Polenta Torta
- Tipsy Scotch Broth
- Whole Baked Garlic with French Bread
- Yukon Gold Potato Salad with Smoked Bacon
Out of stock.
The natural healing properties of thyme are thought to relieve gout, prickely heat, phlegm, tooth decay, belly button lint, hammer toe...
This festive herb from the mint family was considered a symbol of courage in ancient Greece.
Today, it is sought after as a seasoning for meat sauces, potatoes, stews, duck, and goose.
Use small quantities to garnish fresh fruit desserts.
The natural healing properties of thyme are thought to include helping relieve bronchitis, asthma symptoms, and coughs.
2oz jar, Imported.
(Herbs and Spices)