Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Apricot Chutney with Star Anise
- Beef and Spinach Pita Pockets
- Exotic Asian Dry Rub
- Homemade British Mixed Spice
- Homemade Haggis
- Honey Cake
- Jack O’Lantern Pie
- Jugged Vegetables
- Liver Casserole
- Maple Cinnamon Drop Cookies
- Orange Spiced Pork Chops
- Pork Teriyaki
- Summer Salad with Rice, Avocado, Mozzarella Cheese and Porcini Mushrooms (Insalta estiva di riso, avocado, mozzarella e funghi)
- Sweet and Sour Fish
- Tempura Dipping Sauce #2
- Wild Cherry Wood Smoked Ham with a Cherry/Jack Daniel's Whiskey Glaze
Out of stock.
The slightly sweet peppery favor works wonders with pastries, cakes, cookies, fruit, chicken and ham.
Legend says that a dash of ginger dust in the pocket attracts money.
The real payoff of this spice, however, is the exceptional flavor it brings to pastries, cakes, cookies, ice cream, fruit, carrots, chicken, and ham.
The knobby root of the Asian ginger plant is ground to a fine powder with a peppery, slightly sweet flavor.
2oz jar, Imported.
(Herbs and Spices)