Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Baked Red Snapper Veracruzana
- Caesar Salad
- Caponata (Sicilian Sweet-Sour Vegetables)
- Chicken Breast with Italian "Salsa Verde"
- Cold Grilled Salmon Salad
- Pasta Salad with Oranges (Insalata di Penne con Mozzarella ed Arancia)
- Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
- Reginette Pasta with Vegetables and Lemon (Reginette con Verdure e Limone)
- Spanish-Style Baked Eggs
- Sweet and Sour Egg Plant
- Vito’s Ratatouille Salad
- Wilted Frilly Leaf Endive Salad with Smoked Bacon
Other products you may like:
Spanish Capers in Vinegar
Out of stock.
Spanish capers are some of the best in the world, fantastic paired with olives in a pasta sauce.
An essential ingredient in many Mediterranean cuisines, capers offer a pungent flavor to many sauces and condiments.
Use with tomato or wine sauces for poultry and fish or use as a garnish with beef.
3.5 oz jar, Imported.
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
September 25, 2010
by Diane Siudym (Wappingers Falls, NY)
February 07, 2009
by Sean Evans (Dayton, OH)
These Capers compare to what you may see in your local grocery store for the price but the extra flavor they add to your dish surpasses your expectations.