Free Shipping for Orders over $75!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- "Kissin' Cousin" Pie
- 1955 Chocolate Ice Box Pie
- Amish Catsup Sauce
- Apple Sauce
- Baked Italian Noodles with Spinach (Tagliatelle Gratinate agli Spinacci)
- Béarnaise Sauce (made with tarragon vinegar)
- Bearnaise Sauce (made with white wine vinegar)
- Boiled Cake
- Calamari Provencale
- Classic Italian Stuffed Eggplant (Melanzane Ripiene)
- Cream of Chicory Soup with Beer
- Creamy Lamb Stew
- Egg-Lemon Soup with Barley
- Flounder with Shrimp Sauce
- French Onion Soup Gratineed
- Fruit Compote
- Fruit Treasure Muffins
- Herb Omelet with Chicory (Endive) Salad
- Homemade British Mixed Spice
- Homemade Haggis
- Hot Maple Cow
- Irish Christmas Meat Roll
- Irish Spiced Beef
- Jack O’Lantern Pie
- Jalapeno Bearnaise Sauce
- Microwave Asparagus with Blender Hollandaise
- Mornay Sauce/Bechamel Base
- Mushroom Sauce
- Nutty Drop Cookies
- Oven Poached Stuffed Salmon
- Pan Seared Tilapia with a Cabernet Chocolate and Blackberry Sauce
- Parisienne or Allemande Sauce/Veloute Base
- Polenta Pie with Broccoli, Sausage & Mushrooms (Pasticcio di Polenta)
- Pork Chops and Apples
- Poultry and Meat Stock ( Brodo di Carne)
- Provencale Butter
- Pumpkin Cake
- Quick Bread Sticks
- Rabbit Pâté in Grape Leaves
- Ragu Bolognese (Meat Sauce)
- Raisin Bonanza Batter Cake
- Sailboat Style Tortellini Pasta Stuffed with Veal (Tortellini di Vitello)
- Seafood Fettucini
- Shitaki Mushroom Pie
- Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Spiced Banana Ketchup
- Stuffed Baked Mushrooms
- Tasty Citrus Pudding
- Tennessee Valley Pate with Fruit and Green Peppercorns
- Traditional Irish Spinach and Oatmeal Soup
- Trout (Truites) a la Meuniere
- Whiskey Cake
- White Wine Poached Pears
Out of stock.
Europeans are fond of nutmeg in cream sauces, Hollandaise sauce, and on veggies, It is one of Vito's secret ingredients in his famous...
One of the legendary spices on Columbus' shipping list, nutmeg is a well-known and popular flavoring.
The nutmeg seeds are easy to grate fresh or ready to use ground.
Well-known to Americans in baked goods, custards, and as a topping for eggnog. European cooks are fond of nutmeg in cream sauces, Hollandaise sauce, and numerous vegetable dishes.
Try a frothy Cappuccino with a little freshly grated nutmeg.
1.8 oz jar, Imported
(Herbs and Spices)
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
by Bradford Kahl (Huntingtown, MD)
Great. Use in just about everything.
February 10, 2011
by Bill Mattingly (Fort Myers, FL)
I used in a lasagna I made this weekend and when grated the first thing I noticed was the aroma. This is not your store bought nutmeg!
by TIMOTHY WARK (OCEAN CITY, NJ)