Free Shipping for Orders over $75!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Beef and Spinach Pita Pockets
- Beefsteak Tomato Salsa
- Braised Asparagus Tips with Raspberry Vinegar
- Calamari, zucchini and ricotta
- Cheddar-Baked Tomatoes
- Chicken Curry Rice Salad
- Date and Orange Chutney
- Exotic Asian Dry Rub
- Fish Stock (Fumet)
- Grilled Marinated Zucchini
- Homemade Chili Sauce
- Marinated Mushrooms (Champinones en Escabeche)
- Pasta alla Puttanesca
- Penne Rigate with red sauce and Pecorino (con Sugo Rosso e Pecorino)
- Pickled Relish Platter
- Pork Chops, Molise Style
- Prawns with Garlic (Gambas al Ajillo)
- Shrimp Creole
- Snail Butter
- Spanish-Style Baked Eggs
- Spicy Linguine Pasta and Zucchini
- Stir-Fried Eggplant and Garlic Sauce
- Tomato-Pearl Onion Chutney
May we recommend:
Out of stock.
Perfect when you need to turn it up just a little bit more...you know 11.
These are the crushed red Italian pepper flakes that most Americans associate with pizza. A pinch of Peperoncino Flakes are a convenient way to add a little warmth to any dish or cuisine. 10 g jar, Imported..
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
April 12, 2010
Pepped up my shrimp Victoria, and, before that, my potato soup.
by Tim Mullins (Indianapolis, IN)
The best, love this product. Nice heat.
February 15, 2009
by Janice Tocher (Knoxville, TN)
After reading the previous review, I decided to add these Peperoncino (Red Pepper) Flakes to my most recent order. Most definitely, we were not disappointed! Spicy and adds a wonderful taste to nearly any dish - definitely better and fresher than any flakes I've gotten from local supermarket.
February 09, 2009
Outstanding! These pepper flakes were spicy and very tasty. They are very superior to the supermarket brands of hot pepper flakes. I really enjoyed using them in my meatball and gravy recipe.