Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Braised Beef (Daube de Boeuf a' l' Ancienne)
- Chicken and Sausage Creole
- Chicken Cacciatore (Chicken, Italian Hunter Style)
- Chicken with Sherry Vinegar and Tarragon Sauce
- Classic Spanish Summer Chilled Soup (Gazpacho)
- Fisherman's Breakfast
- Garlic Steaks
- Grilled Marinated Zucchini
- Mushroom Sauce
- Ocean Catfish in Mustard Sauce
- Pan-seared Salmon Steaks
- Reginette Pasta with Vegetables and Lemon (Reginette con Verdure e Limone)
- Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms
- Roasted Red Peppers (Pepperoni Antipasta)
- Scrambled Smoked Haddock
- Texas Chili
- Tipsy Scotch Broth
- Trout (Truites) a la Meuniere
- Tuscan Garlic Bread (Fettunta)
- Wilted Frilly Leaf Endive Salad with Smoked Bacon
Atlantic White Sea Salt and 4 Pepper mix
Out of stock.
Coarse Atlantic sea salt is mixed with 4 different types of dried peppers, delicious, fun, ten thousand uses.
Nothing is as simple or as engrained in culinary tradition as salt and pepper, but we take that tradition one step further.
Coarse Atlantic white sea salt is mixed with whole white pepper, black pepper, green pepper, and pink peppercorns to produce this delicious, aromatic, and colorful seasoning for soups, ragù sauces, and braised beef.
Add a pinch to rum based cocktails such as a Daiquiri or Mojito to enhance the flavor.
Packaged in a glass tube, 25g . Imported.
(Herbs and spices)
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
March 10, 2010
by elizabeth price asher (seattle, WA)
I ordered two, one as a gift, one for me! Fabulous gift for some one who is in to good food and cooking. The taste is magical...great on a simple salad of fresh greens and herbs, with a splash of lemon and good olive oil!So fresh!