Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Almond-Spinach Quiche
- Artichokes alla Romana
- Baked Stuffed Zucchini
- Black Squid Ink Pasta Salad with Toasted Sesame Oil Dressing
- Braised Beef (Daube de Boeuf a' l' Ancienne)
- Braised Pork Meatballs and Cauliflower
- Braised, Marinated Pork Chops
- Brown Gravy with Apple Brandy
- Calamari Salad
- Caponata (Sicilian Sweet-Sour Vegetables)
- Celestial Soup
- Chicken-Asparagus Fajitas
- Drunken Pinto Bean Soup
- Eggplant Spread
- Garlic Steaks
- Homemade Chili Sauce
- Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
- Mexican Rice
- Mushroom Sauce
- Onions in Herbs and Wine
- Orange Scented Apple, Rice and Sausage Dressing
- Paella Valencia
- Pasta Salad with Pesto
- PDQ Focaccia
- Penne Rigate with red sauce and Pecorino (con Sugo Rosso e Pecorino)
- Penne with Sugar Snaps, Peas, Tomatoes and Herbs
- Pop Lowery's Barbecue Sauce
- Prawns Sauteed in Garlic and Wine
- Pureed Corn Soup with Chicken and Asparagus Tips
- Ragu Bolognese (Meat Sauce)
- Rice Pilaf
- Ris con Pomodoro e Melanzana
- Roasted Red Peppers (Pepperoni Antipasta)
- Salmon with Onion Marmalade
- Salsa Fresca
- Savory Oven Baked Potatoes
- Shrimp Creole
- Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Spanish Onion Salad (Ensalada de Cebolla)
- Spinach Salad
- Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp
- Stir-Fried Vegetable Medley
- Topneck Clam Sauce (Pasta Con le Arselle)
- Tortiglioni with Galletti (Chantrelles) Mushrooms and Lentils
- Veal Scallopini Marsala
- Vinaigrette Francais
- Vito’s Ratatouille Salad
- Watercress-Endive Salad
Geraci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Case price: $197.55 (12/case)
Out of stock.
BIG ROUND buttery texture, giant fruit taste, mellow with a final peppery kick. Intense aroma, smoky and spicy...my wife's favorite olive oil.
Thick with a buttery texture, this initially mellow olive oil delivers a peppery final kick and smoky, lingering aftertaste.
Intense olive aroma with hints of tomato and dry fruit, as well as arugola.
In the mouth, the oil demonstrates its own quality, typified in its initial fruity softness that opens slowly to a remarkable structure of tones that are definitively bitter.
At the end, the smoky and spicy savor is added and confirms the complexity of the oil.
The olives are harvested at the height of maturity, and the pressing obtained by a two-phased continual method.
The decantation is natural and the oil is preserved in stainless-steel silos.
500 ml, imported from Italy's Sicilia region
(Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Polyphenol Level: 319 mg/kg
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
by Victoria Hahn (Leoti, KS)
by Stacey Dougal (Jacksonville, AL)
by Colby Coates (Pine Bush, NY)
a heavy, fruity oil, very full bodied, exactly the kind i like
by D R Toi (Newport News, VA)
by Louis DiPasquale (Stroudsburg, PA)
good strong olive taste, great for salads and dipping
January 04, 2009
Geraci extra virgin olive oil has a buttery, grassy/arugula flavor with a slight pine nut bitterness and subtle fruitiness. It's still complex but a lot less bitter than other olive oils. It's great on bread, with cheese, and with raw foods. Cooking would probably destroy it's delicate taste.