Free Shipping for Orders over $75!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Adobo Vinaigrette
- Avocado Salad
- Black Bean Soup
- Calamari, zucchini and ricotta
- Chardonnay Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Chilled Almond Soup (Ajo Blanco)
- Couscous Tuna Salad
- Fried Plantain
- Greek Salad (Classic)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Braised Aromatic Vegetables and Olives
- Herb-coated Monkfish
- Homemade Mayonnaise
- Homemade Rusks
- Honey Wheat Loaves
- Lean Macaroni and Cheese
- Pan Seared Tilapia with a Cabernet Chocolate and Blackberry Sauce
- Pasta Salad with Oranges (Insalata di Penne con Mozzarella ed Arancia)
- Pasta-Vegetable Salad
- Raisin Bonanza Batter Cake
- Shrimp-Stuffed Baked Edam
- Strozzapreti Pasta and Artichokes (Caserecce ai carciofi)
- Zucchini Bread
Other products you may like:
Le Magnolie Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Out of stock.
At first taste artichokes and cardoon followed by more subtle notes ripe tomatos, walnuts, dried fruit, wild herbs. Organic olive oil
Sophisticated palates will appreciate the interplay between bitter and spicy flavors in this first-press organic olive oil.
At first taste, the piquant vegetal flavors of artichoke and cardoon delight the senses. Then, more subtle notes come creeping in: red ripe tomatoes, walnuts, dried fruits, wild herbs.
Enjoy this unique golden-yellow oil with freshly grilled asparagus or drizzled over field greens with goat cheese.
500 ml, Imported from Italy's Abruzzo region
first press, cold press, estate bottled, certified organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Polyphenol Level: 290.7 mg/kg