Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Marinated Flank Steak
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 455)
Preparation time: 1 days; Cook time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Red and rich. Satisfying!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 pounds Beef flank steak
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Red wine vinegar *
- 1/2 cup Dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Marinate beef overnight in a mixture of ketchup, vinegar, wine, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, salt, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil; drain, reserving marinade.
- Broil steak to rare or medium rare.
- Meanwhile combine marinade with beef broth and cornstarch.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, cook mixture, continuously stirring, until sauce boil and thickens.
- Slice beef diagonally across the grain.
- Serve with sauce.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.