Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Cold Grilled Catfish Salad with Rasberry Dressing
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 741)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Catfish is not just for frying. It may seem unusual to feature catfish in a salad, but the combination of flavors will convert skeptics.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 pounds Cold Grilled Catfish, removed from the bone and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 small Purple Onion, sliced Julienne
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Pecans per serving
- 2-3 Cherry Tomatoes per serving
- 3/4 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard *
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil *
- 1 teaspoon Thyme *
- 1 Tablespoon Tarragon *
- Salt and Pepper, to taste *
- In a large salad bowl, combine catfish, lettuce and onion and set aside
- Place vinegar, mayonnaise and mustard in blender and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly dribble in oil and add seasonings.
- To serve, toss salad with dressing. Place on individual serving plates, top with chopped pecans and garnish wtih cherry tomatoes.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.