Try this product in these recipes
- Chef David's Linguine with Pesto
- Fish with Vegetables and Yogurt Sauce
- Herb Omelet with Chicory (Endive) Salad
- Herbed Olives and Onion Marinade
- Insalata di riso nerone
- Oysters (Jean Baptiste le Moyne, Sieur de) Bienville
- Pork Loin in Pastry (Empanada de Loma)
- Pork Loin with Sherry Wine and Sherry Vinegar
- Summer Salad with Rice, Avocado, Mozzarella Cheese and Porcini Mushrooms (Insalta estiva di riso, avocado, mozzarella e funghi)
- Tomato-Pearl Onion Chutney
- Tortiglioni Pasta with Carrots (Tortiglioni alle carote )
Other products you may like:
S'ciappau Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|1 - 2||$29.95|
Out of stock.
Light, elegant olive oil with a buttery taste; from an Italian terraced olive grove, tended by hand for over four hundred years. Made from the Taggiasca cultivar of olive.
Paolo Cassini selects only the best Taggiasca olives from his family's groves for this exclusive first-press, cold-press oil.
The diminutive purple olives are harvested and milled in a single day, ensuring superior quality and limited quantities.
This light, elegant oil embodies trademark Taggiasca characteristics, including low acidity and soft, sweet flavors.
Use in homemade pesto or drizzle over pasta, fish, or salads.
Interesting fact this olive oil is grown on a hillside from trees that where planted in the 1600's by monks from the local monestary. It is processed on the Cassini estate where it is first press, cold press and then bottled unfiltered. Product of Italy
Imported from Italy's Liguria region.
Polyphenol Level: 177 mg/kg
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
May 19, 2010
by Karen Southam (Kennewick, WA)
Delicious and light as promised and tastes fantastic for bread dipping alone, with roasted garlic, or with a little bit of a good balsamic vinegar on top for an extra kick.
by richard bindie (Schuylkill Haven, PA)
October 16, 2009
by Kathryn Johnson (Charlotte, NC)
by Gaye Schaul (Warrenville, IL)
March 22, 2009
One of the least expensive oils here...yet it tastes as good as all the others. I did the taste test and settled on this with no looking back.