Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Honey Mint Vinaigrette
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 377)
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Knock out fresh flavors!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 cup Fresh mint, loosely packed
- 1 cup Apple cider vinegar or other fruit flavored vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar *
- 2 tablespoons Honey *
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon White pepper *
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Chop mint and combine with rest of ingredients except oil in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until well blended and slowly add oil in a steady stream with the machine running until the dressing thickens.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.