Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 78)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 30 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Pork tenderloin, orange and ginger make perfect companions.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 1/2 pounds Pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Honey *
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon *
- 2 teaspoon Peeled, grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon Grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper *
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup Orange sections (about 3 oranges)
- Trim fat from pork; place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 cup water into a shallow roasting pan; place rack in pan.
- Combine honey and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and bush over pork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from rack, set aside and keep warm.
- Place cornstarch in a small pan.
- Gradually add orange juice, blending with a wire whisk.
- Pour roasting pan drippings into pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and gently add orange sections.
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch slices.
- Serve with orange sauce.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.