Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 73)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 60 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Make the vegetarians happy in your life.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 cup Egg substitute
- 1 pound Dry curd cottage cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper *
- Uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 16 ounce jar spaghetti sauce, reduced fat and sodium *
- 1/2 pound Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound Reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix egg substitute and cottage cheese well in a bowl.
- Stir in the spinach, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Layer the uncooked noodles, spinach mixture, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese 1/2 at a time in a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for one hour.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.