Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Pork with Bok Choy and Bell Pepper
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 466)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Quick and easy; nutritous and tasty.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Lean pork
- 2 cups Bok Choy, shredded
- 2 Green bell peppers
- 1 cup Red onion
- 2 Slices of fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Dice pork, green bell pepper and onion.
- Mince ginger root, then combine with soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add pork and stir-fry until golden (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Add onion and stir-fry ½ minute.
- Add bell pepper; stir-fry 1 minute more.
- Add shredded bok choy; stir-fry 1 minute more.
- Add ginger-soy mixture and stir-fry to blend flavors ( 1 to 2 minutes more).
- Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.