Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Pork and Leeks
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 464)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 18 to 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Be sure the leeks are carefully washed.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Lean pork
- 1/4 cup Leeks
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/4 cup Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sherry wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Green peppercorn; freshly ground *
- Few drops of sesame oil
- Mince pork and leeks. Crush garlic.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add salt, then garlic, and brown lightly.
- Add pork and leeks.
- Stir-fry until golden ( about 2 minutes).
- Stir in beef broth and heat quickly, then cook , covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, Sherry wine, sugar, peppercorn, and sesame oil; then add into wok pan and cook, stirring 2 minutes more.
- Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.