Free Shipping for Orders over $99!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
In the event you need to cancel your reservation, we require 48 hours notice. If you cancel within the 48 hour time period, you will not receive a refund, and you cannot exchange for another class date. You can, however, send a friend in your place. Avanti Savoia reserves the right to cancel a class at any time for any reason. If Avanti Savoia cancels a class you will receive a full refund or credit for another class. Your choice.
Other products you may like:
Tuesday, September 10th: La Buona Cucina
Group price: $160.00 (4/group)
Sorry, this class is sold out. Please enter your name, phone number and email address below to be added to the class waiting list. We will notify you if seats become available.
With a name like Avanti Savoia, this is bound to be a standout experience.
- Grilled Marinated Zucchini [smoky flavor with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil]
- Roasted Red Peppers [three steps to pepper paradise]
- Minestrone di Romagna [classic, healthful, and eye opening simplicity]
- Strawberries in red wine (Careful – these berries have a kick!]
- Almond Biscotti [Italian Almond Cookies for dipping into the red wine syrup]
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
What to bring with you: BYOB
Instructor: Chef Joseph Lowery
Chef Joseph is an author, chef, and cooking teacher and has taught cooking classes since 1972 in Canada, Mexico, and the USA. He is currently the Chef Consultant with Avanti Savoia Imports.