Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Banana Hazelnut Bread
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 679)
Preparation time: 1 hour and 15 minutes; Cook time: 60-70 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Bananas and hazelnuts love each other!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt *
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon *
- 1 1/4 cups Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
1 teaspoon "Moscato" White Wine Vinegar
Ramo d'oro suggested
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Generously grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, bananas, milk, vinegar, olive oil and egg. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds or until dry ingredients are just moistened. Stir in hazelnuts. Spoon batter into greased pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.