Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 301)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
A mild version of the "rust" colored sauce most often served as a garnish for Bouillabaisse.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Each salt and white pepper or to taste *
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil or a handful of fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup Canned pimientos
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Hot soup or stock
- 1/2 cup Olive oil *
- Place garlic, salt and pepper, and basil into food processor and blend into a paste.
- Add pimientos and blend again.
- Add breadcrumbs and hot soup and blend until smooth.
- Now drop by drop, add the olive oil with machine running to form the rouille.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.