Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 697)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Absolutely the "King" of cole slaws.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
1/2 cup Muscato Wine Vinegar
Ramo d'oro suggested
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Granulated White Sugar
1 teaspoon Smoked Sea Salt from Denmark
- 1/4 teaspoon Celery Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Peppercorn *
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups Red Cabbage, cored and shredded
- 4 cups Green Cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- Fresh Parsley, chopped to garnish
- Whisk together white "Moscato" vinegar, white balsamic vinegar, sugar, smoked salt, celery seed, black pepper and olive oil until combined.
- Toss green and red cabbage and onion with vinegar mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Before serving garnish with parsley.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.