Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Dark Chocolate Tea Bread
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 128)
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 1 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Dark and delicious, easy to make loaf.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Pure red Venezuelan cocoa powder *
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Dark chocolate, broken into bits *
- Combine dry ingredients and sift into a large bowl.
- Beat together egg, milk, and butter.
- Add to first mixture and stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, then turn out onto wire rack to cool.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.