Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Belfast Salmon Bake
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 606)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 8 ounce Salmon, cooked (preferably steamed)
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 medium Eggs, beaten
- Fine Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Peppercorn, to taste *
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
Moscato White Wine Vinegar - Claudio Rosso suggested
- Remove all bones and skin from salmon and flake the flesh.
- Rub breadcrumbs and butter together. Add beaten eggs, vinegar and flaked fish.
- Mix well together and season with lots of pepper and salt. Butter a small shallow pie dish.
- Pack the mixture into it and bake in oven at 350°F, until nicely browned. Serve with fresh salad.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.