Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Irish Horseradish Sauce
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 618)
Serves 1 cup
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
An Irish version of this versital sauce- try with poached salmon.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Horseradish, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon English Mustard
1/2 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
Secco del Borgo Suggested
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Combine grated horseradish, English mustard and wine vinegar.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Gradually fold whipped cream into the houseradish mixture.
- Refrigerate until used. (shelf life in the fridge max 3 days).
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.