Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Chicken Breast with Italian "Salsa Verde"
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 685)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 3 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Simple, fresh and savory.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
- 6 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
2 Tablespoons Moscato Wine Vinegar
Ramo d'oro suggested
- 6 Anchovies Fillets, preserved on olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Capers, preserved on wine vinegars *
- 4 Garlic Cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Parsley, coarsely chopped
- Cut each boned chicken breast halves into 8 to 10 cubes (about 1/2 inch) and thread on a bamboo skewer.
- To prepare the Italian "Salsa Verde", put all other ingredients in a food processor and process until creamed. Put in a serving bowl and set aside
- Broil the skewered chicken breast at 3 inches from heat for 2 minutes; turn and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve with the Italian "Salsa Verde".
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.