Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Irish Crab Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 593)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carlos
Nice vinaigrette dressed crab dish that can be enjoyed as a appetizer, salad or luncheon.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 pounds Crab, cooked
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 8 large Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
Claudio Rosso-white wine vinegar suggested
- 1 teaspoon English Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground White Peppercorn *
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marcinase Intenso suggested
- Lettuce leaves
- Remove meat from the crabs and cut into neat pieces.
- In a salad bowl, mix crab meat with celery, tomatoes and parsley. Set aside.
- in a small bowl, mix wine vinegar, English Mustard, salt and pepper, then add extra virgin olive oil gradually while whisking constantly to create a thick vinaigrette.
- Arrange crab mixture on a serving plate on a few leaves of lettuce. Pour over the vinaigrette and serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.