Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Chinese Sausage and Cabbage
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 486)
Preparation time: 45 minutes; Cook time: 35 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Chinese pork sausage can be purchased in Asian specialty markets.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Chinese pork sausage
- 1 Head round cabbage
- 2 Slices fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/2 teapsoon Fine sea salt *
- 3/4 cup Beef broth
- Steam Chinese sausage until translucent (about 15 minutes).
- Let cool slightly, then slice diagonally in ½-inch sections.
- Cut cabbage in strips.
- Mince ginger root.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add salt, then ginger, and stir-fry a few times.
- Add cabbage; stir-fry to soften (about 2 minutes).
- Add Chinese sausage and stir-fry 1 minute more.
- Stir in and heat beef broth quickly; then cook, covered, over medium heat until cabbage is done (about 10 minutes).
- Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.