Try this product in these recipes
- Baked Red Snapper Veracruzana
- Baked Whitefish with Dill and Tomato Cucumber Relish
- Balsamic Coleslaw
- Banana Hazelnut Bread
- Bell Pepper Pasta Salad (Pasta Con Peperonata)
- Braised Artichokes
- Braised, Marinated Pork
- Broccoli Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
- Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream
- Chicken"Hunter's" Style (Pollo alla Cacciatoria)
- Crayfish Tail Salad
- Cream of Carrot and Leek Soup
- Fish Fillet Soup
- Fruit Treasure Muffins
- Irish Crab Salad
- Linguine al pesto
- Nectarines and Broccoli in Tomato Vinaigrette
- Orange Roughy with Kiwi-Orange Sauce
- Pasta with Porcini Mushrooms
- Penne pasta with Meat Sauce ( al ragù)
- Perfect Pizza
- Pesto Sauce
- Reginette Pasta with Vegetables and Lemon (Reginette con Verdure e Limone)
- Rock Lobster Salad
- Shrimp Enchiladas Tampico
- Spanish-Style Baked Eggs
- Spinach Salad with Shrimp
- Stewed Beans and “Galletti” Mushrooms
- STILTON Salad Dressing
- Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables
- Stir-Fried Pork and Bell Pepper
- Vegetables a la Grecque #1
- Vegetarian Soup
- Westlake Salsa Fresca
- White Bean and Tuna Salad
Other products you may like:
Fruttato Intenso Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil
Out of stock.
Delicate aroma of artichokes, tomato and elderberry... Puglia region, first/cold press, Coratina olives. ORGANIC olive oil. Magnificent!
The delicate aroma of artichokes, tomato, and elderberry transport the senses to a bountiful Puglia garden, while select Coratina olives harvested at the peak of maturity produce an exotic emerald topaz color.
This full-bodied cold press organic olive oil juxtaposes bitter and spicy, making it the ideal choice when preparing bruschetta, sauces, lentils and beans, boiled vegetables, and dips.
500 ml bottle, Imported from Italy's Puglia region
first press, cold press, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Polyphenol Level: 518.7 mg/kg
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
February 21, 2014
Intense is right! Very nice;for those enjoying the flavor of EVOO. Just slightly beyond the recommended pull date. Worth the discounted price.
July 25, 2013
Pure, clear, beautiful color, and great flavor and nose - in short an excellent olive oil.
February 24, 2010
by Pat Norton (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Really green. It overpowers in a vinaigrette, but is perfect as a light drizzle on a salad or in bruschettas. Haven't used it as a dip for bread, but imagine it will be my new favorite.
by TIMOTHY WARK (OCEAN CITY, NJ)
by Richard Wetzel (Akron, OH)
May 05, 2009
by john bird (Midlothian, TX)
6th star would work!