Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Vegetable Medley
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 304)
Preparation time: 30 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
The basic... wholesome and delicious.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- 1 Medium white onion, sliced julienne
- 1 cup Snow peas, strings removed
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced julienne *
- 1 cup Carrot slices, blanched
- 2 cups Broccoli florettes, blanched
- 1 Bunch green onions, about 1" long cut on the bias (reserve a bit of the green to use for garnish)
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper *
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil
- Heat wok and add oil.
- Allow oil to heat thoroughly.
- Stir-fry white onion first for one minute.
- Now add snow peas, and red pepper and allow to cook 1 more minute.
- Cook at a very high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in carrots and broccoli, green onions, and garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and stir-fry only long enough to coat vegetables.
- Try to serve immediately.
- The entire stir-fry process should not take more than five minutes, not including the blanching.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.