Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Horseradish and Apples Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 640)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 small Horseradish Root
3/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
Claudio Rosso White Wine Vineager suggested
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 pound Apples
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Fine Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Peppercorn, to taste *
- Wash, peel and grate the horseradish and mix it at once with vinegar and sugar.
- Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
- Pour extra virgin olive oil over the apples and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix with the horseradish.
- Serve with cold beef.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.