Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Cucumber Salad with Limes, Garlic, and Chilies
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 144)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Zesty yet very simple combination of ingredients.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 4 Medium cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons Salt *
- 2 Serrano peppers, dry roasted and chopped
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced and mashed
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper *
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons White wine vinegar *
- Peel and halve cucumbers lengthwise.
- Scrape out seeds and slice cucumbers into 1/4" pieces.
- Place cucumber and the salt into a bowl and allow them to set for 20 or more minutes.
- Drain off liquid and pat cukes dry.
- Combine dried cucumbers and the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl, cover and marinate at room temperature until ready to serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.