Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 45)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Four steps and they are ready for the oven.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon *
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice *
- 1/4 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves *
- 1 3/4 cups Applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups Fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Egg substitute
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and cloves in a large bowl.
- Add the applesauce, yogurt, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins or paper cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.