Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Homemade Horseradish Sauce Trentino-Style
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 712)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Need Horseradish Sauce? We have options!
- 2 Hard-Boiled Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Fresh Horseradish Root, finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon Breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Chardonnay Vinegar
Ramo d'Oro suggested
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon *
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Heavy Cream, lightly whipped
- In a bowl, smash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add horseradish root, breadcrumbs, wine vinegar, cinnamon and sugar. Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Combine gently and slowly the horseradish mixture with the whipped cream until becomes a thick sauce. Pour into sterilized jars and cover with a small quantity of olive oil on top, then close with a lid.
- Store in fridge, and use it in 24 hours.