Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Banana Vinaigrette Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 183)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: chill 1 hours
Source: Vito De Carolis
Wonderful range of flavors, very easy to prepare.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 6 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil *
- 2 tablespoons Honey vinegar or Chardonnay vinegar *
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink peppercorn, freshly ground *
- 3 cups Escarole, torn
- 1 Large cucumber, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Watercress leaves
- 3 Bananas peeled and cut into chunks
- In a small bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, honey vinegar, salt, garlic, dill and ground peppercorn.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- In a salad bowl, combine escarole, cucumber, tomatoes, watercress, and bananas.
- Add dressing to salad, toss lightly and serve immediately.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.