Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Pop Lowery's Barbecue Sauce
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 837)
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
- Grated and Chopped Peel and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 12 ounces Chili Sauce
- 14 ounces Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Prepared Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil* *
- to taste Salt* *
- Mix all ingredients together execpt salt. Simmer about 20 minutes over low heat. Add salt to taste
- Use to baste meats or poultry while grilling over charcoal.
- Reheat remaining sauce and serve warm at the table.