Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Carrots and Olives a la Grecque
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 264)
Serves 10 to 12
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 5 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Easy version of the classic Vegetables a la Grecque
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 pound Carrots cut into strips or slices
- 1 pound Oil cured olives
- 2 cups White wine vinegar *
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon White pepper *
- Handful fresh dillweed
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Bring vinegar and salt and pepper to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and combine hot vinegar with cut carrots.
- Allow to cool.
- When cool, add olives, dillweed and oil.
- Toss well to mix and let sit at room temperature a couple of hours.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.