Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Grilled Marinated Zucchini
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 277)
Serves 1 ; Yields 1 squash each
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Cook time: 5 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
This is a really nice way to serve grilled squash, but cut and "fan" carefully because the charm is in the appearance. Can be served hot or cold.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 Small zucchini per serving
- Olive oil to rub squash *
- Sprinkling of salt and pepper *
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar *
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes *
- Slice squash lengthwise towards the stem but not all the way through it.
- Rub with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- "Fan" out the squash and grill over a hot fire just long enough to mark the zucchini.
- Remove from heat, place in a dish with sides and sprinkle on marinade (vinegar, garlic, and red pepper).
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.