Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 48)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
By tradition Wassail is originally a Norse word "good health to you." Here, Here! This is a non-alcohol version.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 regular size Orange pekoe tea bags
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tablespoon Honey *
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 3 whole Cloves *
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick *
1. Bring water to boil and pour over tea bags.
2. Cover; let stand 10 minutes.
3. Discard bags.
4. Combine tea and remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
5. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until heated.
6. Discard whole spices.
7. Pour into mugs.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.