Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 784)
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Our version of the famous Brunch dish from Brennan's Restaurant in New Orleans.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon *
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Banana Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Dark Rum
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Melt butter in large saute pan over low heat. Add brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add banana slices to pan and saute until slightly soft.
- Increase heat and add banana liqueur and rum. Quickly blend everything together and ignite. Saute until flame dies down and serve immediately over vanilla ice cream.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.