Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 130)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Bright, fresh and jazzy salad.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 6 Heads Belgian endive, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Bunch watercress, stems removed and torn
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil *
- 3 tablespoons White wine vinegar *
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon Sweet-paprika *
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh ground black peppercorn *
- 2 teaspoons Green onion, minced
- Combine endive and watercress in salad bowl; set aside.
- Combine extra virgin olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, paprika, peppercorn, and green onion in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Cover tightly, and shake until well mixed.
- Pour over salad greens and toss.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.