Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Honey Mustard Mayonnaise
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 167)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Sweet and tangy sauce good for dipping or as a salad dressing.
- 1 cup Low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Honey *
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar *
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce
- Salt to taste (if desired)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Serve in bowl as a dipping sauce for crudites.