Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Blue Cheese Slaw
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 683)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Delicate Savoy cabbage, assertive blue cheese...Wow!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 4 cups Savoy Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, minced
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, minced
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
3 Tablespoons Honey Vinegar
Ramo d'oro suggested
- 3 Tablespoons Acacia Honey *
3 ounce Blue Cheese
Soft Gorgonzola cheese suggested
1 teaspoon Aromatic Sea Salt
Sosalt - sea salt with aromatic orange peel suggested
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Green Peppercorn *
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, onions, bell pepper and dill.
- Blend together yogurt, sour cream, vinegar, honey and blue cheese. Toss dressing with cabbage mixture. Add aromatic salt and green pepper. Toss well and serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.