Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Vito's "Cole Slaw"
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 156)
Preparation time: 20 minutes plus cooling
Source: Vito De Carolis
A grand Italian approach to an old favorite.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 8 cups Green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1 Large Granny Smith apple, grated
- 3 tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, warm *
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 2 teaspoons Acacia honey *
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, warm
2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon English mustard
1 teaspoon Fine sea salt
2 teaspoons Acacia honey
1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
1/2 cup Sour cream
(Ingredients for dressing is also listed above)
- Combine warm vinegar with honey, mix in lemon juice, mustard, salt, celery seed, and sour cream together in a small bowl.
- Pour over vegetables; mix together.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.