Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 489)
Preparation time: 30 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Many flavors combine in Asian harmony.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3 Dried black mushrooms *
- 2 Sticks dried bean curd
- 1/4 pound Lean pork
- 1/4 pound Smoked ham
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots
- 1/4 pound Shrimp
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- 3 tablespon Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
1/2 teaspon Aromatic sea salt with Szechwan Peppercorn
Ferri dal 1905 suggested
- 1/4 cup Canned ginkgo nuts
- 1/4 cup Raw peanuts
- Separately soak dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
- Dice pork, ham, bamboo shoots, soaked mushrooms and bean curd.
- Shell and devein shrimp; dice if large.
- Combine sugar, Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and beef broth.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add salt, then pork, and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
- Add shrimp; stir-fry ½ minutes more.
- Add ginkgo nuts, peanuts, ham, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and bean curd.
- Stir-fry 2 minutes more.
- Stir in beef broth mixture and heat quickly.
- Cook, covered, 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring several times. Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.