Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 591)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Economical appetizer, first course or entree.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 8 ounces Fish fillet, poached
- 1 pound Cooked Potatoes, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Horseradish
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 4 Tablespoons Oatmeal
- Cooking Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Butter for frying (5 parts olive oil - 1 part butter) *
- Mince the fish finely.
- Combine mashed potatoes, herbs, horseradish and fish.
- Beat all the ingredient together until well mixed.
- Shape into circular cakes about 1 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Coat with egg and then oatmeal.
- Fry in olive oil and butter until brown and crisp on both sides.
- Serve piping hot with a lot of butter.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.