Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Fish Fillet Soup
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 497)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 45 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Simple and basic but full of flavor.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Fish fillet
- 2 Slices fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- 6 cups Fish stock or bottled clam juice
- Sliver fish fillets against the grain.
- Mince ginger root and combine with Sherry wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add to fish and toss gently.
- Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Distribute fish among individual soup bowl.
- Bring fish stock to a boil and pour over the fish (the fish will cook right in the hot stock).
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.