Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 57)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
This recipe works best with a high quality olive oil. Avanti Savoia just happens to have it!
- 1 8-ounce can cling peach slices in juice or exra light syrup
- 4 cups Spinach leaves, washed, dried and torn
- 6 Slices cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon Red wine vinegar *
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme *
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Drain peaches.
- Toss together spinach, peach slices, and cucumber slices.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sugar, thyme, and garlic salt.
- Pour dressings over spinach mixture and toss well.