Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Greek Potato Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 131)
Preparation time: 25 minutes; Cook time: chill 2 hours
Source: Vito De Carolis
Chilling the mixed ingredients together is what brings out the great flavor in this salad.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 pounds New potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 1 Bunch celery, minced
- 1/2 cup Black olives pitted, coarsely chopped (Kalamantha olives suggested)
- 1/2 cup Green olives pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh rosemary leaf, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground green peppercorn *
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Whole milk (goat milk suggested)
- Boil potatoes until fork tender.
- Peel and slice fairly thin.
- Mix together feta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil; add dill, rosemary, salt, peppercorn, and 1 tablespoon parsley.
- Add potatoes, olives, and celery to dressing.
- Toss gently until well coated.
- Chill at least 2 hours to let flavor develop.
- Before serving, toss salad again and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.