Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Homemade Chili Sauce
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 709)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Very complex sauce; deep and rich.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 cup Homemade Ketchup (See Recipe)
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce (See Recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon Don Vito's Gold Italian Blend *
1 Tablespoon Aromatic Wine Vinegar
Ramo d'Oro suggested
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Peperoncino Flakes
1 teaspoon Aromatic Sea Salt with Celery Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Peppercorn *
- 1 Whole Jalapeno Pepper, chopped
- 1 small thumb of Fresh Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves, chopped
- Throw everything into a blender and blend until everything is combined.
- Put the chili sauce in a saucepan and gently simmer until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour into sterilized jars and allow to cool before using it.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.